Pheww... I can’t believe I am 29 weeks pregnant now (alhamdulillah)…Lebih kurang 11 weeks left (Insyallah). I must admit that it’s been a rough few weeks. I always had this one kind of pain “pressure” in my “downstairs” and it was like a muscle strain or ntah lah, i also dunno. hahaha.. But still im a bit worried coz during the last check-up doc said baby songsang and my uri ke bawah skit..Hopefully takde apa2 lah..I am getting very excited day by day to meet my little girl but even with all my aches and pains I am still enjoying being pregnant..Alah nak hilangkan rasa sakit ni senang je..Do lots of shopping (barang baby laa)..ngehehehe..Tak dapat gi shopping complex, online shopping also works with me..hahahaha...Every 3-4 days je hubby mesti terkejut coz ada je Pos Laju yang smpai kat rumah..Im really obsessed with babies stuff right now..Yang mahal ke yang murah ke smua rasa nak beli je (Rasa je laa, tapi tak beli pun..hehehehe)...Bak kata orang kena la bijak berbelanja jugak kan...There are things that u can buy it at high price...Tp ada benda tk payah nk beli yang mahal-mahal pun..Biar murah tkper asal bagus n berguna..All this while i've been sharing all my happy moments with my hubby,Dalia,Diana n my kak long (shes in N.Zealand tp everyday dapat chat dgn dia)..Now dah ada blog, boleh la nk share with others..
No comments:
Post a Comment